Hey There!
Welcome to Bearville Imagination [BVI]!
-All of BVI♥️
Bearville Imaginaton
Hey There!
Welcome to Bearville Imagination [BVI]!
-All of BVI♥️
Bearville Imaginaton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Imaginaton

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wrestlemania 29 Video Download Megaupload
Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:01 am by 

» Crysis3_directx10_patch Torrent
Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:35 pm by 

» Libro La Enzima Peligrosa Sinopsis
Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:29 pm by 

» Libro La Enzima Peligrosa Sinopsis
Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:28 pm by 

» Official Rules & Guidelines!
Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:08 pm by Maddie

» admin aplication
Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:46 pm by loveheart

» Heyyy Im new here
Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:56 pm by Abbeyallheart2737

» TPBM! {The Person Below Me!}
Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:52 pm by Abbeyallheart2737

» News Reporter Application
Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Princess Spring

Affiliates
free forum
Bearville Place MyVirtualVille

Official Rules & Guidelines!

Go down 
+15
Gabriella
Lulu
*RachelIshAwesome
jeannabearfun
clarequeenofnyc
RainWish♥
TestAwesome!
MikaylaJanuary30
Bella
BlueRocksForever1
AnaDaNarwhal<3
♥♪ĞέnέvїęvәClσϋđ♥♪
JackieRoxURSox
Brianna
JenniDaPanda♥
19 posters
AuthorMessage
JenniDaPanda♥
Admin
JenniDaPanda♥

Official Rules & Guidelines! Empty
PostSubject: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Welcome to Bearville Imagination!
Please make sure you read all of these rules before doing anything. [:

-RULES!-
1-Do NOT be rude to any members!
2-No discussion of the following for any circumstances: Dating, Religion, Nudity, Swearing, Blackmailing, Violence, and Facebook/YouTube.
3-No sharing other forums. Please PM an admin for permission if you do want to, though.
4-DO NOT SPAM. [This includes double posting, fluff posting, etc]
5-Red is reserved for Admins & Moderators only. DO NOT USE! Members, however, can use Dark Red. Blue is acceptable.
6-No sharing personal info. Such as cities, phone numbers, passwords, and other specific information. However, States, Countries, etc that AREN'T very specific are allowed. As for ages, they are allowed.

-Guidelines!-
Please report ANYTHING/ANYONE breaking Bearville imagination rules. This forum is to stay safe and fun for all members!
Please be fair to all members when trading!
NEVER give away personal information to someone! Never.

More rules may be added along the way.
Thank you!

Please agree to these rules by posting,
"I, [name here], Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them."
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleimagination.forumotion.com
Brianna

Brianna

Location : DELAWARE. JK. YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW? ASK THE HACKERS!

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:12 pm

"I, Brianna, Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them."
Back to top Go down
JackieRoxURSox

JackieRoxURSox

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:47 pm

I,Jackie , Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them.
Back to top Go down
♥♪ĞέnέvїęvәClσϋđ♥♪

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:21 pm

"I, [Clouuuuud], Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them."
Back to top Go down
AnaDaNarwhal<3

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:47 pm

me ana agree to all bvi rules and TOTALLY will follow them. i will take the consequences if i sadly get one.

well im agreeing, but to stay on bvi,

"I, ANA Very Happy, Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them."
Back to top Go down
BlueRocksForever1

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:00 pm

I, Blue, Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them. [=
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:31 pm

"I, BELLA, Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them."
Back to top Go down
MikaylaJanuary30

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:25 pm

"I, [MikaylaJanuary30], Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them."
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome!

TestAwesome!

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:58 am

I, TestAwesome!, Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them.
Back to top Go down
RainWish♥

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:08 pm

"I, Rain, Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them."
Back to top Go down
clarequeenofnyc

clarequeenofnyc

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:03 pm

I, Clare And I Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them

Clare;)
Back to top Go down
jeannabearfun

jeannabearfun

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:13 pm

I, Jeanna, agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them. ♥
Back to top Go down
*RachelIshAwesome

*RachelIshAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:13 pm

"I, *RachelIshAwesome, Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them."
Back to top Go down
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:57 pm

"I, Lulu, Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them."
Back to top Go down
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:59 pm

"I, Gabriella, Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them."
Back to top Go down
Starla2Hip56

Starla2Hip56

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:42 pm

I, Starla2Hip56, Agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them.
Back to top Go down
Abbeyallheart2737

Abbeyallheart2737

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:53 pm

I, Abbeyallheart2737 agree to all Bearville Imagination rules and promise to follow them. I accept all consequences if I do break them. Smile
Back to top Go down
loveheart

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:42 pm

agree
Back to top Go down
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Agreed c:
Back to top Go down
http://vivalameow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules & Guidelines!   Official Rules & Guidelines! Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Rules & Guidelines!
Page 1 of 1